Long time nothing for the eye

Jalutasin tööle ja mõtlesin, et pole ammu mingit head prilliuudist tulnud. Siis istusin juba tööl arvuti taha ja hommikukohvi kõrvale mõtlesin, et pole ammu oma Bloglovin'it sirvinud. Ja seal nad olid. Prillikesed. Kallikesed. Craig and Karl range of le specs.

I was walking to work this morning thinking dayuum I haven't seen any new aesome eyewear for a long time now. And when I sat in front of my computer I thought dayuuum long time no checking my Bloglovin feed. And there they were. Craig and Karl range of le specs.






Ja samasse koloriiti lendab peale Jaapani MR. GENTLEMAN SS14. Nunnud poizid, nunnud rõivad. Meeleldi ümbritseks end sellistega, mina mullivannis raamatut lugemas, nemad sealsamas piinlikult väikses vannitoas - üks teeb jalamassaazi, teine tinistab mandoliini ja kolm tükki tantsivad nagu Finn&Jake.

And into the same colour jumps in MR. GENTLEMAN SS14 from Japan. Cute dudes. I would gladly surround myself with gentlemen like em. Just chillin in the bubble bath, reading book, 3 dudes dancing like Finn&Jake in the same awkwardly small bathroom, another one playing tunes on mandoline and some foot massage would be also nice.