I'M ON ETSY I'M ON ETSY I'M ON ETSY

Aaand why I'm writing this in English is because I need this Etsy thing so people could get my stuff worldwide and I am making the start with PUG rings  made for NuNordik10. If it goes well I will probably get some more of my stuff up like you can see in the "about" section etsy.com/shop/helvetika/about/ . I'm very nervous and excited and just hope that all the people who told me that they totally need those rings to be shipped outside of Estonia will keep their word. WORDD!

***

Aga kodumaal on kohe-kohe algamas PÖFF ja sellega seoses pöördus Moefilmide Programmi kuninganna Helen mu poole palvega teha neile flaiku. Siit tuleb pilt mitte veel päris päris flaikust, aga nagu minu test väljaprindist. programm juba kehtib ja usaldagem Helenit, väärt filmid! 2012.poff.ee/est/filmid/programmid.c/moefilmide-eriprogramm